Enterprise Project Manager
StoreAdvise develops and deploys comprehensive IoT solutions to unleash the power of information for retail. By integrating technologies, hardware, and software applications, we turns data into meaningful and actionable insights, enabling retailers to make data-driven decisions that improve visibility and profitability.
The Enterprise Project Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of multiple, ongoing client implementations and product releases. Reporting to the Director of Product Management, this position will create and execute delivery plans in an Agile framework, ensuring project objectives are clearly defined; resources are properly aligned; and projects are successfully completed on time. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience managing multiple location hardware/software installations involving clients and third-party vendors.
- Creates and executes project work plans utilizing an Agile framework
- Oversees all aspects of new client implementations at multiple locations involving hardware and software
- Coordinates third party vendor resources for client implementations
- Organizes regular software product releases and client upgrades
- Sets project milestones, identifies potential risks, and develops mitigation plans
- Facilitates internal and external team meetings
- Effectively manages deadlines while working with a high degree of independence
- Participates in the creation and implementation of company standards and practices
- 8+ years project management experience supporting cross-functional teams across IT and business units
- Proven history of simultaneously managing multiple projects involving staff, clients, and third-party vendors
- Heavy experience utilizing Agile methodologies outside of software development
- Results-oriented and self-motivated
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong leadership, time management, and analytical skills
- Technical background in hardware or software preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented, agile environment.
- Experience working for a startup company would be a plus.
Prefers local Dallas, Tx candidates; no relocation will be offered.
StoreAdvise is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.